1. GENERAL PROVISIONS
- The administrator of the personal data collected via the Internet Shop www.kacperstengert.pl is Kacper Stengert doing business under the name KACPER STENGERT ENTERPRISES entered in the Central Business Register and Information on Business Activity of the Rzeczypospolitej Polskiej maintained by a competent minister of economy, the place of conducting business activity and the address for service: ul. Prymasa Augusta Hlonda 2/121, 02-972 Warsaw, NIP: 9512497416, REGON: 385442930, email address (e-mail): firstname.lastname@example.org, hereinafter referred to as “Administrator” and being at the same time “Service Provider”.
- Personal data collected by the Administrator through the website are processed in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as
2. TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED, PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS.
The Administrator processes the personal data of the Customers of the www.kacperstengert.pl store in case:
- registration of an Account in the Store, in order to create an individual account and manage that Account, pursuant to Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR (performance of a contract for electronic provision of services in accordance with the Rules of the Store),
- placing an order in the Store, in order to perform the sales contract, on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) GDPR (performance of the sales contract),
- subscribing to the Newsletter in order to send commercial information electronically. Personal data are processed upon separate consent, based on Article 6(1)(a) GDPR,
- use of the Rating System in order to find out the Client’s opinion on the Sales Agreement concluded with the Administrator, pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR (legitimate business interest).
- use of the Contact Form, in order to send a message to the Administrator, on the basis of Article 6(1)(f) GDPR (legitimate interest of the entrepreneur).
- TYPE OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSED.
The recipient provides, in the case of:
- Accounts: name, login, address, email address,
- Orders: name and surname, company name, NIP, e-mail address, telephone number,
- Newsletter: name and surname, company, e-mail address,
- Contact Form: name, email address.
- ARCHIVING PERIOD FOR PERSONAL DATA.
Personal data of Service Recipients are stored by the Administrator:
- if the basis for data processing is the performance of a contract, for as long as is necessary for performance of the contract, and afterwards for a period corresponding to the period of limitation of claims. Unless otherwise specified in a specific provision, the limitation period shall be six years, and for claims for periodic benefits and claims related to the conduct of business activity – three years.
- in the case where the basis for data processing is consent, for as long as the consent has not been revoked, and after the revocation of consent, for a period of time corresponding to the statute of limitations for claims which the Administrator can raise and which can be raised against him. Unless a specific provision of law provides otherwise, the period of limitation shall be six years, and for claims for periodic performance and claims related to the conduct of business activity – three years.
- When using the Store, additional information may be collected, in particular: the IP address assigned to the Customer’s computer or an external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, browser type, access time, operating system type.
- Upon separate consent, pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR, data may also be processed to send commercial information by electronic means or to make telephone calls for the purpose of direct marketing – respectively, in connection with Article 10(2) of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means or Article 172(1) of the Act of 16 July 2004 – Telecommunications Law, including those directed by profiling, provided that the Client has given the appropriate consent.
- Navigation data may also be collected from Customers, including information on links and references they choose to click on or other actions taken in the Shop. The legal basis for such activities is the Administrator’s legitimate interest (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR) in facilitating the use of services provided electronically and in improving the functionality of these services.
- Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary.
- The controller shall take special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular shall ensure that the data collected by it are:
- processed in accordance with the law,
- collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with those purposes,
- Substantially correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
3. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The Customers’ personal data are transferred to the service providers used by the Administrator in running the Store, in particular to:
- entities delivering the Products,
- payment system providers,
- accounting office,
- hosting providers,
- a software provider to enable your business,
- mailing system providers,
- the software provider needed to run the website.
- The service providers referred to in point 1 of this paragraph, to whom the personal data are transferred, depending on the contractual arrangements and circumstances, are either subject to the instructions of the Controller as to the purposes and means of processing the data (processors) or determine themselves the purposes and means of processing the data (controllers).
4. THE RIGHT TO CONTROL, ACCESS AND RECTIFY THEIR OWN DATA
- The data subject has the right to access the content of his/her personal data and the right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
- Legal Basis for Service Recipient’s Request:
- Access to data – Article 15 GDPR.
- Rectification of data – Article 16 GDPR.
- Deletion of data (so-called right to be forgotten) – Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Restriction of processing – Article 18 GDPR.
- Data portability – Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Objection – Article 21 GDPR
- Withdrawal of consent – Article 7(3) of the GDPR.
- In order to exercise the rights referred to in Section 2, you may send an appropriate e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
- If the Client makes a claim under the above rights, the Administrator shall either comply with the request or refuse to comply with it immediately, but no later than within one month after receiving the request. If, however, due to the complexity of the request or the number of requests, the Administrator is unable to meet the request within one month, he shall meet it within a further two months by informing the Service Recipient, within one month of receiving the request, of the intended extension of the deadline and the reasons for it.
- If it is determined that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the GDPR, the data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- The Administrator’s website uses “cookies”.
- Installation of “cookies” is necessary for proper provision of services on the Store’s website. The “cookies” contain information necessary for the proper functioning of the website and they also give the possibility to develop general statistics of website visits.
- The site uses two types of “cookies”: “session” and “permanent”.
- “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on the Customer’s end device until the Customer logs out (leaves the website).
- “Permanent” cookies are stored in the final device of the Service Recipient for the time specified in the parameters of “cookies” or until they are deleted by the Service Recipient.
- Administrator uses its own cookies to better understand how visitors interact with website content. The cookies collect information about how the Client uses the website, the type of website the Client was referred from, the number of visits and the length of the Client’s visit to the website. This information does not record specific personal information about the customer, but is used to compile statistics about website usage.
- The Administrator uses external cookies to collect general and anonymous statistical data via Google Analytics analytical tools (the administrator of external cookies: Google LLC. based in the USA).
- Cookies may also be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the Customer uses the Store. For this purpose, they can store information about the Customer’s navigation path or time spent on a given page.
- The Customer has the right to decide on the access of cookies to his/her computer by selecting them in his/her browser window. Detailed information about the possibility and the ways of using cookies is available in the software (browser) settings.
6. ADDITIONAL SERVICES CONNECTED WITH USER’S ACTIVITY IN THE STORE
- The Store uses so-called social plugins (“plugins”) of social networks and plugins of e-services websites. By displaying the website www.kacperstengert.pl containing such a plug-in, the Service Recipient’s browser will establish a direct connection to the servers of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Linkedin, Famous Doctor, Halodoctor and Medfile.
- The content of the plugin is transmitted by the provider directly to the Client’s browser and integrated into the website. Thanks to this integration, service providers receive information that the Client’s browser has viewed the www.kacperstengert.pl site, even if the Client does not have a profile with the service provider or is not currently logged in with him. This information (including the Client’s IP address) is sent by the browser directly to the provider’s server (some servers are located in the USA) and stored there.
- If the Client logs into one of these sites, the service provider can directly associate the visit to www.kacperstengert.pl with the Client’s profile on that site.
- If the recipient uses the plugin, e.g. by clicking on the “Like” button or the “Share” button, the corresponding information will also be transmitted directly to the server of the respective service provider and stored there.
- The purpose and scope of data collection and their further processing and use by service providers, as well as the possibility of contact and the rights of the Client in this regard and the possibility to make adjustments to ensure the protection of the Client’s privacy are described in the service providers’ privacy policies:
- If the User does not want the social networks to associate the data collected during a visit to www.kacperstengert.pl directly with his/her profile on a given website, he/she must log out from that website before visiting www.kacperstengert.pl. The recipient can also completely prevent the loading of plug-ins on the website by using appropriate browser extensions, such as blocking scripts using “NoScript”.
- The Administrator uses remarketing tools, i.e. Google Ads, on its website, which involves the use of Google LLC cookies related to the Google Ads service. Within the mechanism for managing cookie settings, the Customer has the possibility to decide whether the Service Provider will be able to use Google Ads (the administrator of external cookies: Google Inc. with headquarters in the USA) in relation to him.
7. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The controller shall apply technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of the processed personal data appropriate to the risks and categories of data protected, and in particular shall protect the data against their disclosure to unauthorized persons, against their appropriation by an unauthorized person, against their processing in violation of the applicable regulations, and against their alteration, loss, damage or destruction.
- The Administrator provides appropriate technical measures to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data sent electronically.